A Plea and a Dare to All Adult Women

i, Panty Buns, am begging and daring all women to HELP MAKE ME WORLD FAMOUS IN MY PRETTY LADIES PANTIES by copying, sharing, and republishing the photos i posted of myself in my full brief nylon panties at http://www.full-brief-panties-male-modeled.blogspot.com along with the URL. The photos of me in my ladies panties and this dare are all RELEASED into the public domain. i dare all women to try provoke enough relentless saturation media coverage that every woman on earth will have seen me in my panties, recognize me on the street, and yell things out at me if they aren't laughing too hard. Do you think you could figure out how to make me famous with the photos of me in my ladies panties? Are you too much of a chicken to help make it happen? Please feel free to let me know what you think in your comments. Do you think i'm naughty? i would feel privileged to read any comments, questions, thoughts or suggestions women have about me in my ladies full brief nylon panties.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Male Models Vanity Fair Rose Pink Full Brief Panties On YouTube

This YouTube Video is entitled: "PICT_Male-Models-Vanity-Fair-Rose-Pink-Full-Brief-Panties-2.AVI".    
The pair of Memoir Rose Vanity Fair Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Style 13001 ladies full brief nylon panties shown here male modeled, back view, are available both in a wide variety of lingerie and department stores online and in - store. This particular style of Vanity Fair ladies nylon full brief panties are made of a soft finely woven translucent nylon tricot with a cotton lined gusset and triangular lace insets. Vanity Fair advertises these panties as being both comfortable to wear and pretty to look at. This video is released into the public domain and intended for viewing and sharing by adult women for informational lingerie comparison purposes.                                                                                                                        

7 comments:

  1. This is a reminder and re-affirmation that i , PANTY BUNS, am begging and daring all women to HELP MAKE ME WORLD FAMOUS IN MY LADIES PANTIES by copying, sharing, and republishing the photos and videos i posted of myself male-modeling my full brief nylon panties at http://www.sissypantybuns.com/wordpress/?page_id=56 , at http://www.full-brief-panties-male-modeled.blogspot.com , and at http://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns the URL's for YouTube videos like the one entitled: "PICT_Panty_Buns-Male_Models-Ladies-Pink-Nylon-Panties-7.AVI", or better yet all of the URLs . i reaffirm that theses photos and videos of me male modeling ladies full brief panties and this dare are all RELEASED into the public domain. i am further begging and daring all women to try provoke the maximum possible relentless saturation media coverage so that every woman on earth will have seen me in my panties, recognize me on the street, and yell things out at me if they aren't laughing too hard. Do you think you can figure out how to make me famous with the photos and videos of me in my ladies panties? Are you too much of a chicken to help make it happen? Please feel free to let me know what you think in comments at http://www.sissypantybuns.com/wordpress/?cat=4 and at http://www.full-brief-panties-male-modeled.blogspot.com , or at my my YouTube channel (misterpantybuns) . Do you think i'm naughty? i would feel privileged to read any comments, questions, thoughts or suggestions women have about me in my ladies full brief nylon panties and would love it if you email this to every adult woman you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your paired it with that top! :) cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Miss Caitlin! i love reading your comments and will add your blog Candyfloss & Persie to all my blogroll under Fashion and Style on my WordPress blog http://www.sissypantybuns.com/wordpress/ as well as making sure you are on all of my blogrolls here on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, I was seriously cracking up as you told me that your Mom would put you in your underpants... it all makes sense now doesn't it :) very cute! I don't know how to use a blogroll yet but I should figure it out! Thanks for the comment again, I like reading yours because it's easy to assume what you are lke but then when I read more about you, you are interesting on many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Miss Caitlin! You are very interesting and multifaceted also, in ways i like. i love that you are not hesitant to tell me what you really think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S.: i hope you've felt free to share some of my photos and videos on my YouTube channel (misterpantybuns) with your girlfriends (or every woman on the planet even). Thanks again for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the color of it and caitlin is right about your top looks so cute!
    and thank you for your comments!
    and yes your right i ll save the longpeachy dress for a fancy occasion!
    x!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will not be shy or feel any need to be diplomatic. All comments, questions, thoughts and suggestions are welcome no matter how embarrassing, complimentary, sarcastic, sweet or mean.